In the middle of the Grand Circle, you are:
* 5-10 minutes to various options in Page: SUP, rafting, canyon tours, etc.
* 5-10 minutes from the Rimrock Trail which surrounds the town and allows a pleasant long or short walk, dog walk, bike ride, etc.
* 10 minutes from Horseshoe Bend, AZ
* 10 minutes from the world famous Antelope Canyons
* 10 minutes from Lake Powell
* 10 minutes from the Glen Canyon Dam and some rafting starts
* 45 minutes from Lee’s Ferry/Marble Canyon, popular start to rafting the Grand Canyon
* 2 hours from Monument Valley, UT
2.5 hours from Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
* 2.5 hours from the North or South Rim of the Grand Canyon
*2.75 hours from Four Corners, New Mexico
* 4.25 hours from Canyonlands National Park
* 4.25 hours from Moab, UT
*4.5 hours from Phoenix Airport
* 4.5 hours from Las Vegas Airport
*6 hours from Salt Lake City Airport
There is a small airport in Page, currently serviced by Great Lakes Airlines and a car rental available at Avis.
Enjoy your journey and see you soon.