Antelope Canyon House
3bd 2ba Fully Fenced, Family-friendly Home With Expansive Desert View
– A brand new 3BD 2BA, sleeps up to 10 people
– Master bedroom with a firm king sized bed plus a convertible lounger for one, second bedroom with a queen bed, third bedroom with a queen and twins in a bunk set up and a long comfy couch plus two fold high quality foam folding twin mattresses
– Master bath has a walk in shower with handicapped bar; double sinks, separate toilet room; walk in closet and the second bath has a shower/tub combo.
– Kitchens are fully outfitted with electric cook top, stainless steel fridge, full size oven & microwave, dishwasher, double-basin sink with garbage disposal, high-quality stainless steel pans, mixer, toaster, drip coffee maker, food processor, standard dishes, utensils and flatware provided. You’ll find most common spices available for cooking use.
– Sandstone front courtyard with patio furniture, bench on covered porch, perfect for morning coffee and sunset views over 42in fence.
-Stainless Steel BBQ
– Backyard with 6ft wooden fence to keep your pups safe! Feel free to pull your ATV/dirt bike through the back gate into the fenced yard for safe storage.
– There is no guest access to the garage.
– Front driveway fully gated with additional on-site parking
– Full size Whirlpool/SQ washer / dryer in house.
– Pack N Play available, but the house is not childproofed
– WIFI TV or CABLE TV
– AIR CONDITIONED home for your comfort.
– FISHERMAN’S paradise, check out www.wayneswords.com for ideas and details
For more photos visit our galleries page
Our place is situated on the edge of town, 5 minutes from Wal-Mart Super Store and many fast food locations, 5-10 minutes from Safeway and all sorts of sit down restaurants plus Lake Powell Massage, which I highly recommend after a long active day!
* THE PHOTOS OF THE LAKE ARE TAKEN WHEN ON THE LAKE, THERE ARE NO HOUSES ON THE LAKE, LAKE POWELL IS IN THE GLEN CANYON RECREATIONAL AREA AND NO HOMES ARE IN THE PARK AREA.*
What you get as standard
Fenced Courtyard & driveway
Fully outfitted kitcheni
Washer & Dryer
Iron & Ironing board
Pricing and availability
What our guests say
In the middle of the Grand Circle, you are:
* 5-10 minutes to various options in Page: SUP, rafting, canyon tours, etc.
* 5-10 minutes from the Rimrock Trail which surrounds the town and allows a pleasant long or short walk, dog walk, bike ride, etc.
* 10 minutes from Horseshoe Bend, AZ
* 10 minutes from the world famous Antelope Canyons
* 10 minutes from Lake Powell
* 10 minutes from the Glen Canyon Dam and some rafting starts
* 45 minutes from Lee’s Ferry/Marble Canyon, popular start to rafting the Grand Canyon
* 2 hours from Monument Valley, UT
2.5 hours from Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
* 2.5 hours from the North or South Rim of the Grand Canyon
*2.75 hours from Four Corners, New Mexico
* 4.25 hours from Canyonlands National Park
* 4.25 hours from Moab, UT
*4.5 hours from Phoenix Airport
* 4.5 hours from Las Vegas Airport
*6 hours from Salt Lake City Airport
We can also rent two homes side by side, a large group could easily use both homes comfortably.